Corporis Medical is looking for a Clinical Program Manager
Are you up for a next step and ready to lead transition programs from product concept through commercialization for Corporis MedicloseTM System? Would you like to further build and establish your own team and have proven to be able to do so? Then we would like to get in touch.
In the position of (Sr.) Clinical Program Manager you are in the lead of the transition programes from product concept through commercialization for Corporis Medical’s MedicloseTM System. You form and lead a small but multidisciplinary team in executing project objectives from development review thru to market launch. You establish and assign team roles and responsibilities. To achieve project objectives you work with partners throughout the value chain to gain alignment and support, and you transfer product- and manufacturing processes to Operations, Marketing & Sales at product launches. Also you develop comprehensive project plans and ensure projects are executed in compliance with regulatory requirements and Quality Management System requirements. You will provide direct and regular communication to senior management on progress, opportunities & issues.
· MSc in Management / Engineering or another relevant (technical / medical) field.
· At least 5 years of proven experience as Program- / Project Manager or another managerial position.
· Previous experience in (bio)medical domain.
· Strong understanding of product-/project life-cycle management and process development.
· Understanding of and experience with regulatory approval of medical devices (EU/USA).
· Highly structured way of working, able to see the bigger picture and focus on both short-term and long-term results.
· Excellent communication skills, both in English and Dutch.
· Strong people management skills.
· Depending on your experience, mentality and results this role is a future management team position.
If you want to know more about Corporis Medical, the challenges in the job or want to apply at once, get in touch or send your resume and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before December 21st 2019.
Health Campus Maastricht, The Netherlands.